These Terms and Conditions govern the Offers provided pursuant to the Vodafone Cost of Living Support Campaign with (‘Offer(s)’).
- The Offers are only available to UK businesses with up to and including 9 employees who purchase at least 1 Unlimited mobile plan (‘Eligible Customer(s)’).
- Available to new Customers who purchase at least 1 Unlimited mobile plans (or a combination thereof) on the same date.
- Vodafone must receive full payment for at least 2 months invoice for the purchase.
- Offer commences 10 October 2022.
- Offer ends on 31st March 2023.
Who are we?
- Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury RG14 2FN.
- Offer administrator: RewardFor Ltd, Suffolk House, 7 Hydra, Orion Court, Addison Way, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0LW.
- Issuer GVS Prepaid limited is an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. GVS Prepaid Ltd’s company registration number is 09193070 and its registered office is at Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9TD
- £200 prepaid virtual Mastercard® to Rewards available to support your business during the current cost of living crisis (Reward).
- Only one prepaid virtual Mastercard® can be applied per customer. The prepaid virtual Mastercard® is not transferable and cannot be used or exchanged for cash.
- There are 800 virtual Mastercard® available; Reward will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the a) Channels or any other form of social media; or b) Mastercard®
- Channels are subject to change.
- Eligible Customer is not required to maintain Eligible Service(s) following any applicable cooling-off period in order to use the prepaid virtual Mastercard®.
- Queries to email@example.com.
- Offer redemption, fulfilment and delivery subject to an Eligible Customer agreeing to the RewardFor terms and conditions and the use of the prepaid virtual Mastercard® terms and conditions when they sign up for the Offer.
- This offer is not available for purchases made via the telephone, in-store or Web Chat
How does it work?
Offer redemption, fulfilment, and delivery:
Eligible Customer will:
- Receive an email from Vodafone, be required to click on the Vodafone offer OR click on a link via the Vodafone Business website. On the Vodafone webpage (being hosted by Rewardforswitching), be required to enter their full name, and email address to receive instructions on how to redeem the offer together with a unique redemption code.
- On redirection to the Vodafone’s website be required to complete the purchase (through the Online Shop journey only).
- Following purchase, Vodafone must receive 2 months payment in order to become eligible for this offer.
- Be required to redeem the Reward using the redemption code provided after 60 days of the purchase but no later than 120 days from the purchase.
- Receive confirmation of eligibility from RewardFor and be sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days.
- Be required to activate the prepaid virtual Mastercard® (following instructions from the Issuer) within 30 days of receipt of email.
- Have 6 months from the date the prepaid virtual Mastercard® is activated to use the funds.
- Any remaining value of prepaid virtual Mastercard® at the expiry of the Use Period will be forfeited.
General terms applicable to all offers
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
- These terms are specific to the Offers and are in addition to the Agreement between Eligible Customer and Vodafone (“Agreement”). Should there be a conflict in what is said in these Terms and what is said in the Agreement, what is said in the Agreement will prevail. Please see vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions .
- These Terms are governed by English and Welsh law.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the operation of the Offers, Vodafone reserve the right to end or suspend the Offer and amend these terms & conditions. We will notify Eligible Customers in a timely manner.
- Vodafone will collect, store and process the information an Eligible Customer provides in relation to these Offers for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion, and to provide and tailor Vodafone products and services to an Eligible Customer. Vodafone will only send future marketing in accordance with marketing preferences. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see vodafone.co.uk/privacy.
- The Promoter and the Administrator accept no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, misdirected, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator and any such claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and claiming their Reward. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects their claim or fulfilment of their Reward.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to require customers to provide further verification of their identity and eligibility including original documents which they must provide within 10 days from request. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a Reward or withdraw Reward entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the claimant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s claim requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or claimed using fraudulent means.
- All claims must be made by the claimant themselves and not on behalf of anyone else. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Claims made by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter) and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase the number of claims into the promotion, those claims will be disqualified and any Reward awarded will be void. The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs and other additional services that go beyond those described services for Reward fulfilment are not included in the Reward and must be paid by customers separately.
- Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
- Are not an eligible customer (as defined in clause 1 above);
- Have not claimed your Reward within the allotted deadline;
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate the claimant, or accept any liability, for any personal loss, expense or damage in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Reward except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Reward and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of Rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to claimants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a claimant’s entry to the promotion.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, Administrator and Issuer hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of this promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude any liability for personal injury or death caused by their negligence or liability for loss caused by their fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- This promotion is administered by Rewardfor Ltd. You can contact them here https://www.rewardforswitching.com/contact-us/ or Suffolk House, 7 Hydra, Orion Court, Addison Way, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0LW.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Administrator is responsible for fulfilling the reward and the Issuer is responsible for issuing the virtual card. Any data captured in the fulfilment of the promotion or issue of card will only be used for validation of claims and card issue. It will not be used for marketing purposes. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as described here and by the Issuer as described here.
- These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.